Discover a world of language and learning at Children First.
Our English teaching and transferable preschool to first grade curriculum will expand your child’s horizons and prepare them for their future education. We offer individualized lesson plans and small groups. German language options up to bilingual level are available ages three plus. We are located in a beautiful residential area in Zurich with excellent connections to public transportation.
- Co-ed kindergarten
- Age Range:
- 0 – 2 years old limited places available in Nursery
- 2 – 7 years old
- Curriculum: Early Years Program, with an international English Curriculum and Montessori methodology
- Music: Using their voices, bodies and instruments, children create musical patterns to explore the world of rhythm and sound.
- Dance: Through stories, music, play and creative movement, children develop their motor skills and social skills while having fun.
- Our nursery, preschool and KG are on three floors in a beautiful Swiss villa in central Zurich
- Spacious, sunny classrooms
- Montessori equipment
- Private playground and garden
- Preschool bathrooms
- Professional kitchen
- Address: Freiestrasse 175, 8032 Zürich, Switzerland
- Canton: Zürich (ZH)
- Telephone Number: 0442529121
- Email Address: email@example.com
- Website: www.childrenfirst.ch
Children First is my daughter’s world outside our home. She has a circle of friends now who come together for holidays, birthday parties and play dates: wonderful kids who laugh with her and fire her imagination.
Our son has made lovely friends at Children First. He enjoys the playful learning style a lot and loves the forest mornings and extracurricular activities such as dance and soccer.
I love how the staff teach the children the importance of values such as friendship, love, responsibility and how important it is to listen to and help others.
As a parent, watching your child grow and develop at Children First, creating strong relationships with others and becoming socially intelligent and independent is beyond special.