Focusing on enhancing the cognitive as well as the motor development of children to prepare them for their next steps in education, be it integration into the Swiss kindergarten or private school system.
From August 2015 Cogmo will extend the preschool program offering more places, whilst maintaining small groups focusing on the specific needs of each child. Cogmo preschool target age group is between +/-24 months to 4 years. This is when children are engaged in the developmental work of self-construction and building functional independence, and their first school experience is most impressionable!
- We have more than 150 square meters indoors devoted to gross motor activities
- Fine motor/sensorial/ imaginary play activity room
- Separate Art and Music room
- Great outdoor facilities on our doorstep!
- Hip Hop/Break dance
- Number of Students: 22
- Age Range: 2 – 4 years
- CHF260 per month for 1 morning per week 09:00 – 12.00
- CHF1,900 for 5 days 09:00 – 15:00
- Curriculum: Discovery based learning
- Address: Dorfplatz 14/15, 8126 Zumikon, Switzerland
- Canton: Zurich (ZH)
- Telephone Number: 076 509 62 68
- Email Address: email@example.com
- Website: www.cogmo.ch
“My daughter attended the Cogmo preschool Monday to Friday, from age two to three and a half. During her time there she became more confident, independent and sociable.
She learnt her colours and shapes and became very good at recognising letters and numbers. She also developed very good arts and crafts skills. I feel she got a very well rounded early education which also included lots of fun playtime and music in a safe and happy environment. When she started at her new school this August, she was very easy to integrate and was also more advanced in her early school skills due to her time at Cogmo.
She goes to ballet and swimming with Cogmo every week and has made some nice friends. She has really enjoyed her time there and my son will be starting Cogmo preschool next year.”
– Alexis G.