Ecole Eden is a private, bilingual school that offers personalized instruction in French and in English within small groups. Here, children are able to develop their full potential, and acquire a joy for learning.
Each child is unique. Ecole Eden has developed a learning environment that celebrates and enhances their individual talents as well as complying with the official educational programs.
Each one of the main subjects are taught within small groups according to each child’s level so that the teachers are able to draw on the specific needs and learning potentials.
At Ecole Eden, a variety of teaching strategies are used on a daily basis to adapt to the learning styles of our students. This includes the use of cutting edge technology which includes personal computers, ipads and the interactive white boards.
Bilingualism is an important aspect of Ecole Eden. Students learn English within a strong English Language program that is enhanced, as well, by the possibility of participating in international student exchanges.
Our family atmosphere, passionate teachers, sports camps, after-school activities and a warm, beautiful environment are the ingredients that Ecole Eden offers each one of our students so that they may acquire life-long skills as well as the foundations to persue their further education in any other school.
At Ecole eden we teach:
- respect for traditional values
- official academic programs, enriched by the use of technology, activities which include music and movement, chess classes
- content that prepares the students for the world in which we are living today, as well as the future
- bilingualism in a French-English environment
- love of learning
- a qualified, motivated and enthusiastic team of teachers
- child-centered teaching
- hands-on learning
- learning activities that are in accordance with each child’s individual needs
- small groups
- up-to-date technology in the classrooms
- a warm and welcoming environment
- camps and after-school activities open to all children