Globegarden Stadelhofen is close to the train station Stadelhofen and near the Zürichsee. The long opening hours are from 7 am to 7 pm with emergency care until 9 pm. TÃ¼v certified qualitative childcare for your child and peace of mind for you.
Our entire world at Globegarden Stadelhofen is centred on the focus areas Language Speaks, Math Rocks, Science Discovers, Our World, Art Around and Well Aware. Our teachers are experts in breaking down these frames in suitable and enjoyable teaching experiences for pre-kindergarteners and kindergarteners. The program can be enriched individually by influences of for example Emmi Pikler, Maria Montessori or Reggio. Our kindergarten program enables children to fulfil their obligatory kindergarten stage.
The Globegarden childcare centre Stadelhofen was opened in cooperation with the Albertus-Magnus foundation. The foundation’s generous support enabled a wonderful child-oriented renovation including floor-to-ceiling windows that provide for well-lit rooms. Furthermore Globegarden Stadelhofen has a direct access to a garden for the children.
- Language Speaks – Listening & speaking developments
- Math Rocks – Getting to know forms and figures and for kindergarten children also the numbers.
- Science Discovers – Questions like “Why does it rain?” and “Why are feathers lighter than stone?” can be answered in this section.
- Our World – People and religion in our world – and in our childcare centre.
- Art Around – Dancing, singing, acting together and much more!
- Well Aware – What is healthy and what is unhealthy – we already learn this in Globegarden.
- Co-ed Kindergarten
- Number of Students: 18
Age Range: 3 – 6 years
- Fees: CHF 1000 – 2700 per month
- Curriculum: Our globegarden own program –
- Discovering the world step by step, playfully nourishes children and supports them while growing up.
- Address: Mühlebachstrasse 27, Zürich, Switzerland
- Canton: Zurich (ZH)
- Telephone Number: 076 582 8016
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.globegarden.org
“My son is such a happy child when he is at Globegarden”