Since 1874, Monte Rosa has been offering a wide range of academic programs in both general subject areas and intensive language studies, taught by enthusiastic teaching experts, in a family-like atmosphere conducive to learning.
Located in Montreux, Switzerland, our private school provides a various range of subjects which are available for pupils from 9 to 19 years old. Our courses and programs are very flexible according to your requirements, the availability of your children and of course, their needs:
- Academic year program
- Summer holiday courses
- Winter holiday courses
- Safe environment and ideal location on the shores of Lake Geneva
- Comfortable campus of 6000 m2 with sports facilities
- Accommodation in double or triple room, single room on request
- Computer room with internet access, TV room
- iSnack bar with Wi-Fi
- Family style dress code (no school uniform)
- Buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner set menus
- Small classes and individual attention
- Daily program with a wide choice of sports, leisure activities, excursions
- Sport activities: Golf, football, basketball, swimming, rafting, tennis, archery, horseback riding, ice skating, stand-up paddle boarding, dancing course (Zumba, Hip-Hop), etc.
- Excursions to places of interest: Geneva, Bern, Lausanne, city sight-seeing tours including museums, art galleries and temporary shows. Other excursions to Zermatt, Swiss Tour and Top of Europe Tour.
- Day and Boarding School
- Number of Students: 60
- Age Range: 9 – 19 years
- Fees: CHF 61,000
- American Junior & High School (Grades 6 – 12),
- Post Graduate Course (Grade 13)
- Business Studies Program,
- Cambridge Exams
- Address: Av. de Chillon 57, 1820 Montreux, Switzerland
- Canton: Vaud (VD)
- Telephone Number: 021 965 45 45
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.monterosa.ch
“This is a wonderful school. We went back to see it again. Still very quaint, maybe “Heidi’s” secret. It is still family run. A gift to my life forever. Thank you.”
— John M.