Organised together with the Swiss Leadership Academy and hosted at Collège Champittet in Pully near Lausanne, this camp offers students a great programme themed around leadership.
Students will develop leadership skills through great challenges and outdoor activities. A must-attend camp with the opportunity for its participants to acquire communication skills, goal setting, time and stress management techniques. Students will also learn about “savoir vivre” through etiquette workshop, will be introduced in the basics of film and photography and have the opportunity to participate in first aid workshops and learn how to work more efficiently in teams. Participants will be coached by professionals and receive an evaluation and feedback at the end of each activity and at the end of camp.
A camp not to be missed during which our participants are sure to have the time of their life!
- Dates: (3 sessions) 02.07 – 15.07.2018, 16.07 – 29.07.2018 and 30.07 – 12.08.2018
- Location: Collège Champittet, Pully-Lausanne, Switzerland
- Programme: Practice sports and pick up challenges while learning leadership skills, communication techniques, teamwork
- Activities: Watersports day, Karaoke and disco night, Bowling and mini golf, Karting – Super sports day, Dance workshop, Glacier expedition & overnight stay at mountain base, Ice climbing, Nature and mountain hike, First aid in the mountains, Rock climbing, High ropes course, Creation of the camp video, Canyoning, Bridge swing.
- Description: Sports, games, challenges, cultural trips. Development of skills in a unique and safe Swiss environment
- Age: 11-17
- Places: 95 maximum in boarding, unlimited for day students
- Residential: Day & Boarding Options
- Cost: CHF 4’250 (2 weeks boarding) – CHF 2’500 (2 weeks day) – We also now provide optional French conversation lessons (15 hours) which are available at an extra cost of 500CHF, this info could be added in the price and programme info.