During the summer, the Lycee Rodolphe Topffer International School summer camp offers a great opportunity to learn English, German, and French in a cosmopolitan environment. Campers enjoy language classes in the mornings and discover Geneva through sports and cultural activities in the afternoons. Upgrading mathematics and French courses are also available for francophone students.
3 hours in the morning from 9am to 12pm:
- FRENCH (for non French-speaking pupils)
- FRENCH (for French-speaking pupils)
- MATHS (only for French-speaking pupils)
- It is possible to choose one, two or three different subjects.
- The homework can be done at school from 1pm to 2pm with the teachers’ help.
Afternoons from 2pm to 6pm optional summer activities:
- Sports: swimming, tennis, football, volleyball, basketball, cycling, rafting, excursions to the mountains, etc.
- Cultural activities: CERN, UNO, museums, day trip to France, etc.
- Boarders: extra evening and weekend activities.
Dates and prices:
- From July 9th through 27th 2018 (3 weeks)
- It is possible to choose one, two or three weeks.
- Included: 1 ring binder with paper, you must provide pens, pencils, erasers, …etc.
Day Camps: (for 1, 2 or 3 weeks, from Monday through Friday)
|9am-12pm||CHF1’560.00||3 weeks (CHF520/week) – 3 hours of class per day|
|9am-12pm||CHF1’860.00||3 weeks (CHF620/week) – 3 hours of class per day, lunch, 1 hour of supervised homework|
|9am-6pm||CHF2’6000.00||3 weeks (CHF870/week) – 3 hours of class per day, lunch, 1 hour of supervised homework, afternoon activities|
|3 weeks, starting Sunday 8th July – Friday 27th July||CHF4’300.00|
|2 weeks, starting Sunday 8th July – Friday 20th July||CHF3’000.00|
|2 weeks, starting Friday 13th July – Friday 27th July||CHF3’000.00|
|Train station collection/drop off||CHF30.-||CHF30.-|
|Geneva airport collection/drop off||CHF100.-||CHF100.-|
Included: Courses, board and lodging, supervised homework, 1 ring binder with paper, books, daily laundering, bedding, towels, various excursions and activities.
Children will need: pocket money in Swiss francs and Euros (optional).
“Just a few words to tell you my son Alberto is already back home from his sejour at your school. He had a really great time, the best time in summer camps, and is willing to come back as soon as he can. I was reading his work in French and I can see you did a good job there too. Afternoon activities were fine and as you know it is not easy to keep these teenagers interested for so many days. Thanks again for the attention you paid to my child and I hope I will go to see your school personally next summer.”
Lycée Töpffer, 21 Avenue Eugène Pittard, 1206 Genève