The School of Business is a leading establishment in education, executive education and internationalisation in Switzerland.
Remaining close to our regional customers is vital. Being active at three campuses (Basel, Brugg/Windisch and Olten) places expertise in close proximity to the customer.
- Number of students: 2367
- Fees: CHF 700.00 – CHF 7’500.00
- Curriculum: Bachelor, Master and Continuing Education:
- With over 150 academic programmes and related activities (EMBA, Master of Advanced Studies, courses seminars and workshops), the School of Business of the University of Applied Sciences Northwestern Switzerland FHNW is Switzerland’s leading provider of continuing education in business management. It tutors more than 2000 students in Bachelor and Masters degree programmes, undertakes applied research and development and is an active player in the field of consultancy.
- Address: Riggenbachstrasse 16, 4600 Olten, Switzerland
- Canton: Solothurn (SO)
- Telephone number: +41 (0)848 821 011
- Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.fhnw.ch