Glion is a top ranking institute of hospitality and event management education. It offers bachelor and master degrees in Switzerland, London and online. Discover the academic quality, accreditation and career placement that set Glion apart.
Demand for meetings, exhibitions and other events is growing rapidly among corporations and other organizations all around the globe. Enthusiasm for sporting, leisure, and entertainment events continues to explode internationally. With all of this sustained growth, exciting global career opportunities in Event, Sport and Entertainment (ESE) Management are booming as well.
LEARNING AND PRACTICE – THE KEYS TO SUCCESS
Glion offers truly transformative education to develop students’ full professional and personal potential. Rigorous academic and hands-on training is combined with development of the critical soft skills – communication, organization, teamwork, and leadership abilities that the industry requires.
THE PROJECT FACTORY
With the exiting practical experience called “The Project Factory”, students function as event managers for approximately 10 campus-based or external events each semester, managing a wide range of operational functions including event planning and budgeting, marketing communications, ticket sales, registration, logistics, security and more. All activities are under the guidance of our highly experienced professors, all of whom have significant real-world ESE experience.
All of our Bachelor students complete two 6-month internships that give them invaluable hands-on experience operating and managing events of all kinds.
Watch the video of the last big event organised by 2nd Semester students : 1000 guests at Holi Montreux on 16th May 2015 !
This program gives students the strong foundation to start an international and exciting career. After completing four semesters, students go on their second internship before choosing one of the specializations. Each of them offers courses that meet today’s industry requirements and allows students to follow their area of interest.
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Event, Sport & Entertainment
- Bachelor of Arts in International Event Management
- Bachelor of Arts in International Sport Management
- Bachelor of Arts in Event, Sport and Entertainment Marketing and Communication Management
Designed for students and working professionals who want to change careers, our postgraduate programs provide the fundamental knowledge and practical skills that will allow them to transition into administration and management positions in the event, sport and entertainment industry. This program last for 1.5 to 2 years and include a 6-month internship.
- Visit website: www.glion.edu
- Tel: +41 21 989 26 56
- +41 (0) 21 989 26 78
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/glionswitzerland
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/GlionNews
- Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/edu/school?id=42091&trk=edu-cp-title
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/Glioncast
- Inquiry button: http://www.glion.edu/request-information
Come and visit us!
- Open days in February, March, April, September, October and November each year http://www.glion.edu/open-days
- Book a personalized visit on campus and discover Glion at a glance http://www.glion.edu/book-visit
- Watch our Virtual Tour and find out more about our campus, history and facilities http://www.youvisit.com/tour/glion