A Passion for Swiss Hotel Management Education
Created in 1985, HIM offers hospitality and business programs at undergraduate and postgraduate levels. The courses combine the best of Swiss hospitality values with American management skills. Students may specialize in Finance, Marketing, Human Resources or luxury management. Located in the heart of Montreux, HIM offers its Bachelor degree in partnership with Northwood University (USA). The students are offered unprecedented career opportunities at the International Recruitment Forum! Come and discover the art of Swiss Hospitality Management!
Member of SEG Swiss Education Group.
- On campus accommodation
- Restaurant self service buffet style
- Restaurant fine dining
- Laundry machines
- Dry cleaning service
- High Tech classrooms
- High speed wifi
- IPAD technology
- Access to fitness
- Social areas
- Mini Spa
- Campus used to be a hotel.
- Masterclasses – special short courses for students
- Sporting Events – Ski, football, basketball, volleyball, tennis, swimming, fitness, water sports, mountain biking and much more.
- Professional excursions – Hotels, special sites.
- Sightseeing excursions
- Yoga classes
- Much more to be discovered!
- Number of Students: 450 – 600
- Age range: 18-45
- Fees: CHF 40,000 per year
- Curriculum: BBA in International Business Hospitality – Post Graduate Diplomas – Master in International Business in Hospitality
- Address: Avenue des Alpes 15
- Canton: Vaud (VD)
- Telephone Number: 0041 21 965 40 11
- Email Address: email@example.com
- Website: www.him.ch / www.swisseducation.com
“Hotel Institute Montreux made me a stronger person and prepared me for real life experiences.”
– Russian Alumna, Yana Senina
“Thanks to the credentials of Hotel Institute Montreux, I got my first job at my dream hotel.”
– Amit Reddy Dodla Alumnus
“Hotel Institute Montreux has provided me with a solid foundation for the hospitality business.”
– Desiree Overhage Alumna