The Swiss School of Tourism and Hospitality (SSTH) offers the only English language Swiss Professional Degree in Hospitality Management that is accredited by the Swiss federal government, and together with Ecole hôtelière de Lausanne, the only federally recognized BSc in Hospitality Management degree (HES-SO, University of Applied Sciences of Western Switzerland). The BSc degree is legally protected in Europe in compliance with the Bologna declaration, allowing students who successfully complete the BSc program to continue their studies in the most reputed universities.
Why study at SSTH?
Two top international hospitality management degrees translate into career success:
- BSc (curriculum Ecole hôtelière de Lausanne, ranked world #1)
- Swiss Professional Degree, the only English Swiss Government accredited degree
- 95% job placement upon graduation
Acquire a unique blend of theory and practice
- Profit from the chance to apply your academic knowledge in real-life situations throughout your studies
- Gain relevant work experience with 2 paid internships in Switzerland and abroad
- Customize your degree with our majors, Sustainable Culinary Arts and Spa & Wellness Management
Exclusive learning and networking experience
- Enjoy our boutique atmosphere and close-knit community
- Benefit from individual attention in a supportive environment
- Mix with Swiss and international students to gain a cross-cultural advantage
- Graubünden, the *1 tourism region in Switzerland
- Spend your weekends in top destinations like Davos, Arosa, Flims, Laax, Lenzerheide and St. Moritz
- Live and study in a stunning former spa hotel
Facts & Figures:
- Bilingual school English and German
- 5100 alumni (25,000 EHL alumni)
- 300 students
- 140 rooms on campus
- 100% guaranteed internship placement
- 20 nationalities
- 82 staff
A superb operational grounding to launch your studies.
We offer a preparatory year consisting of 18 weeks on campus and up to seven months in paid internships at one of our Swiss hotel and restaurant partners. A supportive training environment to experience cuisine, service practice and housekeeping. Hospitality related field trips give you an insight behind the scenes of the industry.
Swiss Professional Degree
A strong blend of both hands-on practice and theoretical knowledge in 6 semesters.
The program focuses on fundamental hospitality management concepts: accounting, economics, marketing, law, human resources and communication, combined with in-depth operational skills in F&B and rooms division.
Bachelor of Science in International Hospitality Management
You further develop your established management competencies and strategic thinking, launching you as an upcoming inspirational hotelier.
The BSc consists of three academic semesters, which follow the Ecole hôtelière de Lausanne curriculum.
You will study subjects at an advanced level: strategic management, integrated hospitality management, business analysis, communication and culture and will participate in practical case studies.
We would be delighted to offer you a personal tour of the campus at a date convenient to you. Or if you would like to receive advice from one of our admissions officers or to talk to one of our students then please contact us at email@example.com.
Tel. +41 81 255 11 11
You can follow us on: