SUMAS is a unique business school located between Geneva and Lausanne, Switzerland that offers innovative business programs integrated with state of the art sustainability knowledge. SUMAS combines high level academic education with real life projects in partnership with top companies.
A sustainable future is no longer an option or a choice, it is a necessity. Future generations of managers will have to re-think practices to allow a sustainable impact on the environment, on economic development and on society at large. SUMAS was the first business school in the world to launch BBA and MBA in Sustainability Management in February 2012.
The headquarters of the International Union for the Conservation of Nature (IUCN) in Gland, Switzerland provides the perfect environment to study sustainability. The state of-the-art complex sets a benchmark in sustainable construction, is certified MINERGIE ECO-P and aims at the highest level of US Lead certification.
On campus facilities:
- Study rooms
- Library with the study area
- Canteen and kitchen zone
- Zone with play activities (Ping-Pong)
- Park and botanic garden of IUCN with zones for picnic
- Free parking
- Unique eLearning platform, containing a wide variety of resources including eBook chapters, academic journal articles and links to online academic resources.
- Compulsory experiential campus * around the world help to raise student awareness of sustainable life and will allow you to learn practical solutions to environmental challenges
- Practical Experience
- You will gain valuable practical experience working with companies and international organisations.
- Projects integrated into the course
- Number of Students: 50
- Age Range: 17 – 45 years
- Fees: CHF 29,800 – CHF 44,600
- Curriculum: Bachelor, Master, MBA, DBA
- Address: 28 Rue Mauverney, Gland, Switzerland
- Canton: Vaud (VD)
- Telephone Number: 022 99 93 70
- Email Address: email@example.com
- Website: www.ensr.ch